Monday, February 8, 2010

Nervous Mama


Achilles Tendon Lengthening
-------------------------------------------
My daughter who is 25 months is going to need a TAL (Tendo
Achilles Lengthening). I am looking for a good doctor who
has experience in this type of surgery. Has anyone
experienced such a procedure? Any thoughts and or comments
would be welcome, regarding physical therapy, how quickly
the patient recovered.
Thank you.
nervous mama

This is the ad I placed on the Berkeley Parents Network...funny thing is Marybeth, Zoé's teacher called me today and wanted to know how everything went at Stanford...she then asked me if I was the "nervous mama" who had put an ad on the BPN...I guess, yes, I am that Nervous Mama.

On the picture: Zoé's PT is trying to let go of Zoé's hand...she has made a few steps, but more like falling into our arms than anything...how I long for the day she can run to me.

1 comment:

Fiamma said...

i know she will walk to you- and run to you- and chase you- I know she WILL!

she is beautiful, and you can see it in her eyes that she knows something that we do not yet know- I know she will accomplish all these milestones!!! I'm convinced!
miss you guys!
xox/ Fiamma