Friday, September 25, 2009

kind email

i miss the newsletters! has the blog replaced them/? zoe seems to be
excelling in all directions. It is amazing how much one can learn from
her stamina, determination and independence. i can;t wait to hear
about the next miracles she conquers. everything is in her power and
she is very inspiring to me. Thank you for sharing her journey with me
and my family. you are so right, Holland is so SO much better even
though more challenging, and my mom agrees too. it is a honor to
follow zoe's life.
i miss you guys!
hugs and love to all of you, and hope you re all well!
fiamma

this is what an "old" student of mine wrote about the blog. She agreed for me to share it. I miss teaching, but I am now a student in motherhood 101.
Thank you Fiamma for your kind emails and your support!

No comments: