Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Thank you Dear Ginny. Letter from a wonderful family friend that brought tears to my eyes.

Sarah DEAR

I am very pleased you sent me a reminder to visit your Blog site. I tried to write a comment, but I don't think it worked, so I'm sending you my comment via email, so I'm sure that you will read it one day!

I don't know who is the biggest "Trooper" in your family : Zoé or YOU!!! You both are extremely incredible people, and I admire you both beyond words!

You are an example to others, you shine like a lighthouse to give hope to others that they can somehow find themselves in a better place! You and Zoé are incredible fighters, you don't give up, you are very positive and you only "sigh" when things are difficult--- You don't "cry", you just "sigh"!!!

I wrote all this, in different words, and then the blog comment disappeared, so I'm re-doing what I wrote on the site, but here, on an email, for your eyes only, or if you want, you can publish this on your site.

What I really want you to know is that You are incredible, you don't shirk work, you are very motivated, and it is surely a very hard road to walk due to the amount of work, effort and stress entailed in helping Zoé to be the "best she can be", and "grow the best way she can".

YOU are a WONDERFUL MOM, and you deserve the very best yourself !!!

I hope the heart-monitor (holter) gave helpful information to the doctors, and that you will soon be getting the help you need for yourself. As you said in your blog, your illness is a sneaky, dangerous thing, and I'm glad the doctors could diagnose something to explain your state of great fatigue. Now I hope they can also suggest a way for you to get back some of your own energy....

You and Zoé are in our hearts! You may sometimes feel that people are not "present" for you, but if there is anything at all we can do to "lighten your load" all you need to do is ask.  We think about you very often, we talk about you very often too, so if there is anything at all we could do, just give a whistle...

I'll close now by saying "Bravo" for all you have done, and for all you do, and for all you will continue to do for your Zoé. She is a wonderful child, and this is in great part because she has a really wonderful mom!!!!

Take care, dear Sarah. We are very much looking forward to seeing you here this summer. Our house is ALWAYS open, just come on over, and if we have time before you leave for Soave, we can even organise a "play date" for Zoé and Anna's kids! Here in St Renan, there is a "cabin" of bamboo branches, and a swing set, so if you want to come over, it's like a mini play area for kids!
All my love,
Ginny

No comments: