Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ballerina Ballerina





Today my little ballerina juggled the most excruciating schedule possible for a 3 and a half year old. It started with occupational therapy at 8:30 am, followed by Speech therapy at 10:00 am, followed again by a cardiologist appointment, including EKG and Holter monitor. Zoé is sleeping with it right now. She ended her day with physical therapy from 5:15 till 6:00pm. Sometimes I wonder whether it is all necessary, but then I think that I'd feel guilty if I didn't have her do all these therapies.

Actually funny enough, I always tell Zoé ahead of time what we are going to do this week, so she can get prepared. So this morning she woke up and said:"What's the program today?", it cracked me up...She is conditioned, I guess she knew and remembered what I had told her.

I saw a funny bumper sticker in Sacramento when we went to get her night Orthotics on Tuesday, it said:" My kids drive me crazy, I drive them everywhere!"...that's exactly it. I am chauffeur number 1, with Zoé onboard and the greatest gifts Nanny brought from France: BOOKS ON CDs, they fill my car with magic, beasts and princesses, magic wands and infinite possibilities, as I drive my little princess towards a world full of possibilities and endless imagination.

Wishing you all a nice long restful weekend.
We are leaving tomorrow for a 3-day road trip and will fill you in as soon as we get back.

No comments: