Wednesday, April 15, 2009

First day on the blog

Well, I did it!!!! I'm not sure I know how it works, but I'll try my best to keep you updated on our little angel Zoé and how well she is doing.

She is sleeping right now and I take this opportunity to introduce Zoé. She was born in NYC on December 1st and was diagnosed with Myotonic Dystrophy a genetic disorder that affects her muscles. She was like a little rag doll when she was born, but she can now crawl and do pretty much everything excpet walk. We are working on it though and I am sure that with much perseverence she will ba able to.

She is a lovely little girl (I am not biased ;-) with great disposition, a lot of energy and great enthusiasm. She is a true fighter and will, in time, manage to overcome life's challenges and life with DM.

This is my first time on Zoé's blog, but I'll try to keep you guys updated on everything that goes on, our daily rituals, anecdotes and fun facts about life in Piedmont.

Stay tuned for more to come.

No comments: